If you recently cancelled your service with us, you MUST update your PayPal subscription to avoid auto-payment. Your PayPal account maintenance is your responsibility. We are not held responsible for any auto-payments made by PayPal.
To update your PayPal account subscription or cancel pre-approved payments, follow these steps:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click the 'Settings' icon at the top right of the page.
- Under 'Payment settings', click Manage pre-approved payments.
- Use the filter to select the seller whose agreement you want to cancel and click 'Cancel'.
- Click 'Yes' in the 'Cancel Confirmation' pop up menu to confirm your request.
If you are unsure how it is done, here is a short video of step-by-step: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RFlwC93LfQ
If you neglect your responsibility, PayPal will continue to send automatic payments to VPS Malaysia on your behalf. We take no responsibility for this event, and will not provide refunds for your mistakes.