How To Setup VPN on Windows Server 2008 R2
Login your VPS via Remote Desktop.
- In Server Manager, right-click Roles and then Add Roles.
2. Click Next to begin.
3. Select Network Policy and Access Services and then Click Next.
4. Network Policy and Access Services Windows appear, Click Next.
5. Select the Role Services Routing and Remote Access Services and then Click Next.
7. Click Start, Administrative Tools, then Click Routing and Remote Access.
8. On the Configuration page, select Configure and Enable Routing and Remote Access option.
9. Choose Remote Access option, then Click Next.
10. Select VPN Access option, then Click Next.
11. On the Network Selection page, select the network you want users to connect to after they dial in, then Click Next.
12. Select Automatically if there is already a DHCP server on the network or otherwise choose A Specified Range Of Addresses and then Click Next.
13. Click New, type an IP address range, and then Click Ok.
14. Click Next.
15. Select No, Use Routing And Remote Access To Authenticate Connection Requests. Then, Click Next.
16. Click finish.
17. Server have successfully configured RRAS.
Client Side Configuring on Windows 7
18. Go to Network and Sharing center and choose set up a connection or network then Select Connect to a Workplace option.
19. Select Use My Internet Connection option.
20. Type Internet address and Destination name and then Click Next.
Internet Address: <Your IP VPS>
Destination Name: <You can named your VPN Name>
21. Type User name and Password to connect.